I had a few complications yesterday that left me unable to open my eye and about 5-10 miles from home with only myself to get me home. All was resolved and today I'm able to look at the computer (not sure I'm supposed to though).
What is in a name? My first means Princess. Second means young warrior or born of nobility. Last means to come from a homestead by a wood. Somewhere in there is me I guess.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Post-op
I can't believe I'm going to post this hideous photo but whatever. This is immediately post surgery in my beautificus goggles. I thought I looked like Ali G so took a photo to send Blake. Yes I do love me some valium. The goofy guy behind me is my the eye surgeon. A good time. A very good time.

I had a few complications yesterday that left me unable to open my eye and about 5-10 miles from home with only myself to get me home. All was resolved and today I'm able to look at the computer (not sure I'm supposed to though).
I had a few complications yesterday that left me unable to open my eye and about 5-10 miles from home with only myself to get me home. All was resolved and today I'm able to look at the computer (not sure I'm supposed to though).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
such a tease with(out) that photo. i am sorry you had a scare, but so glad it is all good and your beautiful eyes are even more perfect now!
ReplyDeletei want the photo!!! that is scary to have something go not quite right and to have a complication. but fingers crossed that it is all better!!
ReplyDeletethat is a hilarious photo. i LOVE it
ReplyDeleteor is he a nurse?
ReplyDeletedude, katherine is so demanding. hilarious photo. looks like you had a cool/dorky doctor.
ReplyDeletehe's the doc and he is quite the goof ball. i so look like ali g!
ReplyDelete