Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Big Debate

Last week I was fortunate enough to be invited to attend the Democratic Debate in Los Angeles. Bruce told me it was the "hottest ticket", even harder to grab than the Academy Awards. I told him that's how I rolled.

I went in undecided and come out voting for one candidate. It was good to see the candidates live and in person. I do believe I had a better impression of each of them. If you want more personal thoughts on the election you'll have to e-mail me. I'm not about to broadcast my beliefs onto unsuspecting friends and family.


Unfortunately this was not my view but pretty close!

I do have to say that Leo looked horrid when he walked in. I thought he was a middle aged man. I've never been the biggest Leo follower but now I'm really wondering what all the fuss is about.

2 comments:

  1. i've always wondered what the fuss is all about for leo... but not to trivialize such a cool event...

    i think it is so awesome that you got to go to the debate! i would love your thoughts on what you heard and saw in person... you don't have to tell me what you've decided, i'd just like to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! i am excited you were able to streamline your views on the candidates. i hereby request your e-mail on the topic.

    leo schmeo.

    ReplyDelete