So I've been doing something different of late in efforts to free myself of my plastic bubble, or need for plastic bubble. I've been doing it on the down low. (My family doesn't know about this. You're probably thinking I'm doing drugs. Ha! Nope I'm trying some alternatives to western medicine. It doesn't go over well in my family of physicians, nurses, science professors and research scientists.)
One of these new things requires the consumption of large quantities of pills and powders at the moment. It's all part of the healing process but there are quite a few pills and a lot of powders. When I was handed all of my goodies it was suggested I pick up a pill case from the pharmacy. You know the kind I'm taking about (plastic with block letters for the days of the week in HUGE letters). What was the first thing to pop into my head? I should make super cute ones and sell them. You know something that's actually cute and doesn't look like it's made for an 85 year old.
Here's my first attempt.
Went to Michael's and was way overwhelmed.
Wasn't sure what I was looking for but thought I found it.
Turns out it wasn't exactly right but an acceptable start.
Set 1: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Set 2: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
What do you think?
I always knew you were crafty! Well done!!
ReplyDeleteAre you feeling better? Is it working?
So smart. I like the M-T-W-Th-F-sanddollar series! And they'd be super easy to throw in a large purse. Nice.
ReplyDeletetotally cute!! i really like those!!
ReplyDelete