
This being Los Angeles he explained he's pitching the networks for his own tv show - of course! I didn't have the heart to tell him there is another guy who does this who has been all over the internet.
Talking to him was pretty creepy because he had tiny mirrors where his eyes would be. He explained that the eyes are the window to the soul but you can't see into his soul... when you look at him you see your own. So deep!!!
-782242.jpg)
His parting words were his tag line/ theme to his show/ life philosophy.
Trees Bend Us
I'm still reeling from this enlightening experience. The world has a different hue today people - and it's green.
I find those human trees, human statues, human robots---all of them to horribly creepy! I can't believe you talked to one, you're so brave!
ReplyDeleteew. ew. ew. i had one of those grab me in san diego! OBVIOUSLY, this girl freaked out. And maybe, just maybe, I might have punched him a little bit. Maybe.
ReplyDeleteDidn't your mom ever teach you not to talk to strangers with mirrors in their eyes? Creepy...
ReplyDeleteewww. that guy is creepy!! who would want to watch this guy on tv acting like a tree? i can't imagine there is much of a story line there...
ReplyDeleteI like to talk to the interesting characters in Santa Monica. On the walk home we ran into the guy who runs all over SM jump roping (you know like you're running but jump roping at the same time).
ReplyDeletewoah, somehow i missed this post the first time around.
ReplyDeletenot a fan of the tree man.